Maysville Manor Policies
– All interior rooms are smoke free; smoking is permitted outside
– Maysville Manor can accommodate well-behaved children over the age of 12 with adult supervision
– Rates do not include applicable state tax
– Reservations require an advanced deposit by credit card equal to one nights stay.
– We gladly accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards.
– Burning candles or fireplaces is not allowed in our guest room
– Sorry, no pets are permitted
– Check-in between 3:00 pm -10:00 pm. We are a small B&B, if you expect to arrive late, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements to greet when you arrive.
– Check-out time is 11:00 am
– A 25% service per room will be applied to all cancellations; due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, except as below:
– Holidays, spring and fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price.
– Cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire price.
– No-shows will be charged the entire reservation price.