- All interior rooms are smoke free; smoking is permitted outside
- Maysville Manor can accommodate well-behaved children over the age of 12 with adult supervision
- Single/Couple’s massage available; must be schedule prior to arrival
- Rates do not include applicable state tax
- Reservations require an advanced deposit by credit card equal to one nights stay.
- We gladly accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards.
- Burning candles or fireplaces is not allowed in our guest room
- Sorry, no pets are permitted
Check-In/Check-Out- Check-in between 3;00 pm -10:00 pm. We are a small B&B, if you expect to arrive late,
please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements to greet when you arrive.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Cancellation Policy- A 25% service per room will be applied to all cancellations; due to limited availability
which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire price unless we can re-book.
- Holidays and fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price.
- No-shows will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short, you will be charged 50% per day for each remaining day of your reservation,
excluding holidays and fall season, where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.